Wednesday, October 2, 2013

The realtor's "WHY"

 Normally  realtors don't tell you the WHY behind the house. Why do I want to help sell the home and why does the seller want to sell the home? I want to sell the home because my friend and someone I admire  (Nalini) owns the home.  Nalini raised her 2 children here in Cary. She used to work at Duke and has recently changed careers and has moved to Florida to work as a full time editor. Years ago Nalini worked with my son who has autism. Yes she did 2 jobs!!! After her full time job at Duke she would come to my house and help Josh with his homework and do fun things with him in the community. She was great at it and could engage him around the stuff he was into like Game Boy & Nintendo. She was like part of our family and I will miss her dearly!

No comments:

Post a Comment